8/25/09

I just started working on a new commission. It's from a nice man in the USA who wants to have his wife as a fairy. I fell in love with his story, with the meaning that this fairy will have for them. And now I am also in love with his wife... while looking at her old pictures and reading her e-mails. It's so good to meet new people and their life, and realize it is still possible to find happy couples, who live together for so much time, sharing their sorrows and happiness, facing troubles together, not running away from them, like my father did...
Again, I feel blessed that I was chosen to create such a wonderful work of art. I will do my best to make it really wonderful.
I'm sure this piece will have much more than my work on it. It will also have my heart and my deepest admiration for a love that will never end!

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates