7/1/09

Commissions

I am open for commissions. You can read more details about it on my website. As I read the previous post I thought that maybe I am crazy for accepting commissions. And maybe nobody would commission me after reading that I don't have enough time for my sculpting. Then I thought about the reasons why I wanted to do that. Besides not being happy with the auctions on ebay, I realized that I am trying to push myself (and people around me) to make it work. I mean, if I have a commission I know I will have to find ways to do it. My too serious personality would never allow me to be delayed with a commission, or to work poorly. So I know, I would do anything to make it right. As a consequence, this would be a way for me to work more on my art. I don't know how long I will be open, I think it will be for a short time, so if you have any interest, don't hesitate. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates