3/6/11

Doll Parts

Working with porcelain has been the most challenging experience to me. This is one of the reasons why I am taking so long to finish this project. I want to be satisfied with my doll and that means a lot, I am a bit too perfectionist... I've lost track of how many test castings I have made, but I know I've failed a lot of times. I felt discouraged sometimes, so tired to see another set of doll parts going to trash. But there is beauty everywhere... porcelain and I have slowly started to get along well, understanding each other and allowing each one of us to go a little deeper in our relationship. ♥
I took this picture because I thought it was beautiful to see the doll parts together while they are drying. Unfortunately these pieces were part of my failure proccess.
So I keep trying, never giving up. Until I can make myself happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates